Wednesday, April 1, 2009

story of stuff


story of stuff
Wow I was blown away by the story of stuff. I found it interesting. I can see where she is coming from however I think that it is just life. People invent stuff, everyone wants to use it and then yea people can get carried away with products and purchases, and then comes greed, money and material possession. It becomes a rat-race or competition for the best, fastest or quickest yet in saying this there is different levels of this for each individual. We are pollutting our enviroment yet that's just the way it is for now, I believe personally it will reverse itself over-time. Nearly everyone around us is doing their bit in protecting the enviroment while others are destroying it just as quickly. In the end it's not up to us what happens anyway so my advise is don't by into it and enjoy life while you can.
Posted by Andrea Wereta at 3:52 PM 0 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Followers



No comments:

Post a Comment